Nesco Resource LLC (“Nesco,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) provides this general privacy notice (the “General Privacy Notice”) to explain how Nesco collects, uses, shares, and stores personal information related to use of our website, which is accessible at https://nescoresource.com/, and related all related websites operated by Nesco, content, features, and applications made available through the website and services that link to this General Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Website”). Note that our Associate Privacy Notice [LINK] also applies when Nesco collects personal information related to potential job opportunities and should be reviewed.
Table of Contents
Nesco obtains the following categories of personal information that can identify you (“Personal Information”):
- Personal identifiers, including name (first and last);
- Online user account details, including usernames and social network profiles;
- Contact information, including e-mail address, telephone number, and physical address;
- Information pertaining to professional qualifications, including titles, educational and professional background, and salary;
- Online identifiers, including Internet Protocol (IP) address and cookie identifiers;
- Location information regarding an individual or device; and
- Any other Personal Information you choose to provide to us.
Nesco obtains the following categories of non-personally identifiable information:
- Browsing actions and patterns;
- Device or equipment type;
- Web browser, operating system, and host domain information;
- Approximate location from which the Website was accessed;
- Date and time the Website was accessed;
- Pages accessed while on the Website;
- Usage data such as history or interaction information;
- Traffic and location data;
- Frequency and other communication data; and
- Address of the external website that linked to the Website.
Please review the “Cookies and Automated Technology” section below for additional information regarding the types of non-personally identifiable information we obtain.
You directly provide most of the Personal Information that we obtain. This includes Personal Information you provide through the Website, to our representatives, and to third parties acting on our behalf. We also obtain Personal Information indirectly from third-party sources to whom you have directly provided your Personal Information for both business and marketing purposes.
Nesco obtains Personal Information for the following business and marketing purposes:
- To provide you with our services;
- To communicate with you regarding services you request and inquiries you make;
- To attempt to establish or strengthen a business relationship with you;
- To send you marketing and sales communications via email, text message, telephone, mail, and/or other communication means (messaging and data rates may apply for SMS, MMS, and other electronic communications, depending on carrier and service plan);
- To inform you about services, products, or events;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website;
- To comply with any contractual obligation, if necessary (see “Sharing with Third Parties” section below);
- To comply with any legal or contractual obligations; and
- To investigate or respond to incidents and complaints.
Nesco obtains non-personally identifiable information for the following business and marketing purposes:
- To administer and improve the Website;
- To provide advertisements on the Website or elsewhere online;
- To tailor content and resources according to your preferences or most relevant to you and to otherwise customize your experience with us;
- To measure your engagement with the Website or elsewhere online;
- To measure interest in the services we provide;
- To perform analytical research; and
- To improve our user experience.
Some of the information obtained through the Website may be necessary to support your participation in certain activities or receipt of services, such as submitting an inquiry or request. It is completely optional for you as to whether you engage in these activities. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is mandatory for you to continue with that activity and some is voluntary. If you decline to provide information to us, or if you provide erroneous or incomplete information, it may not be possible for you to take advantage of certain activities or services on the Website or for us to respond to your inquiries or requests.
In circumstances where you have provided your consent to receiving marketing or sales communications, you are able to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent, please see the “Changing Your Privacy Preferences” section below.
Nesco does not rent or sell your Personal Information.
The collection, transfer, storage, and processing of your Personal Information may be undertaken by third party service providers who provide certain services or data processing under contract with Nesco (the “Vendors”) for purposes of completing certain tasks and providing services and products to you on our behalf, including but not limited to communicating with you, providing technology services, storing your information, such as in a Customer Relations Management database, and analyzing use of the Website to improve its functionality. When we use Vendors, we disclose only the information necessary to deliver the service(s) and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not use for their own purposes. In addition to the contract in place between Nesco and the Vendor, the Vendor’s collection and use of information is governed by its own privacy statement. We may also disclose Personal Information to companies related to or under common ownership with Nesco. We may also disclose Personal Information to the extent required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law or (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Nesco.
We may also use technology known as web beacons to collect your web log information. A web beacon is a small graphic used on a website or within an e-mail message designed to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web beacons assisting in determining which of our e-mail messages are opened and whether they are acted upon, and help us analyze the effectiveness of our web pages by measuring the number of visitors to certain pages on the Website and how many visitors click on key elements of it.
We may also use social media plugins from social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. We may use information collected from plugins to lean about your interests and help us better understand how to serve you. This information may include demographic data, and your preferences about how to contact you or further develop a business relationship with you. The operators of the social media plugins may also collect and use information through the use of the plugins, and you should examine the privacy statements on those respective operator’s websites to understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing the information collected.
When you provide Personal Information to Nesco through the Website, through engagement with our representatives, or to third parties acting on our behalf, you understand and agree that it is being transferred across state or national boundaries and may be stored and processed in any of the countries and locations in which Nesco and our Vendors maintain web servers and/or offices, including, without limitation, the United States. If you are visiting our Website from outside the United States, your information will be transferred to the United States, then may be transferred within the United States or back out of the United States to other counties outside of your country of residence, depending on the type of information. These countries, including the United States, may have data protection laws as comprehensive or protective as those in your country of residence. However, our collection, use, sharing, and storage of your Personal Information will at all times continue to be governed by this General Privacy Notice.
Our Website is not directed at children and is intended for adults. We do not knowingly obtain Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section and we will take steps to delete such information and cease further use of such information.
We reserve the right to update this General Privacy Notice from time to time at our sole discretion. Your use of this Website will be subject to the most current version of the General Privacy Notice at the time of such use. All changes are effective as soon as they are posted.
To change your privacy preferences in accordance with this General Privacy Notice, please contact us by using the information in the “Contact Us” section below. You may have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information depending on the state/country where you reside, the purpose for which your Personal Information is processed, and the laws governing the use of your Personal Information.
In circumstances where you have provided your consent to receiving marketing or sales communications, you are able to withdraw your consent at any time. You may “opt-out” of receiving marketing or sales communications by using the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” function when available or by contacting us using the information listed in the “Contact” section below. To comply with your request, we may ask that you verify your identity. Please note that we will acknowledge and follow any changes to your privacy preferences as of the date of the last modification to this General Privacy Notice but may not be able to implement such changes with respect to information already used or transmitted in the past in reliance on the terms of this General Privacy Notice. If you are contacted by one of our Vendors on our behalf, the Vendor may also provide the ability to change your privacy preferences to the extent that you wish to “unsubscribe” from such communications.
Additional rights may include:
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale: We do not sell your Personal Information, but certain laws may afford you the right to opt out of the sale of your Personal Information;
- Right to be Informed: You may have the right to be informed about the collection, sale, or disclosure of your Personal Information as set forth in this General Privacy Notice;
- Right of Access: You may have the right to ask us for copies of your Personal Information;
- Right to Rectification: You may have the right to ask us to change or correct Personal Information you believe is inaccurate or complete information you believe is incomplete;
- Right to Deletion: You may have the right to request that we erase your Personal Information in certain circumstances (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide services to you);
- Right to Object, Limit, or Restrict: You may have the right to ask us to stop using your Personal Information in certain circumstances (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit or restrict our use of it (e.g., if your Personal Information is inaccurate or unlawfully held);
- Right to Portability: You may have the right to ask that we transfer the Personal Information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances; and
- Right to Equal Service for Exercising Your Privacy Rights: Unless permitted by applicable law, we will not discriminate against you when you exercise your privacy rights, including by denying you services, charging you different prices or rates, providing you with a different level of quality of services, or suggesting you will receive a different price or rate or different quality of services.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights.
To exercise your rights regarding your Personal Information, or if you have questions regarding this General Privacy Notice or our privacy practices please contact us using one of the following methods:
By mail: 6140 Parkland Blvd, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
By phone: 440-461-1500